Dry Suit Diver
Class cost: $225.00*
Next Class starts TBD please call for details.
If you want to see the spectacular and prolific aquatic life often found in colder water climates you'll need to stay warm and that means a dry suit. But, you want to be trained in proper techniques and this is where PADI Dry Suit Diver Specialty course comes in.
What do I need to start?
- PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organization)
- Minimum age: 12 years old
What will I do?
During your PADI Dry Suit Diver Specialty course, you'll not only cover the background knowledge related to dry suit diving, you'll get into confined water to put that theory into practice. Then, once you've mastered confined water, it's time for two open water dives and applying that knowledge, including dive planning, organization, techniques, problems and buoyancy control.
How long will it take?
- Recommended Course Hours: 24
- Minimum Open Water Training: two dives over one day
What will I need?
- Dry Suit Pak, which includes manual, video and log insert - We supply for the class
Where can I go from here?
Your Adventures In Diving Dry Suit Adventure Dive may be count toward the Specialty course at instructor discretion.
You may also count this Specialty certification toward one of the five required Specialties for the
Master Scuba Diver
Certification. If you want to get in the water, and want to use a dry suit, stop by to find out how you can experience
* There is a minumum of $50.00 nonrefundable on this class once you have signed up and paid.