Class Cost: $139.00*
PADI Underwater Photographer
The PADI Underwater Photographer Specialty course can help you learn how to take your fist underwater photographs or fine tune your existing skills to produce photographs that will stun your friends.
What do I need to start?
- PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organization)
- Minimum age: 10 years old
What will I do?
You'll learn the basics of underwater photography such as composition, film type and camera handling, with special emphasis on practical techniques. You'll learn underwater photography dive planning, organization, procedures, techniques and potential problems. You'll also learn how to care for and maintain your camera equipment.
How long will it take?
- Recommended Course Hours: 12
- Minimum Open Water Training: two dives over one day
What will I need?
- Photo-Pak, which includes manual, video and log insert - We supply for the class
Where can I go from here?
Your Adventures In Diving Underwater Photographer Adventure Dive may count towards this Specialty course at instructor
discretion. This Specialty also counts toward one of the five Specialties required for your
Master Scuba Diver certification. Capture your underwater adventures on film and share diving with your friends and family.
Drop by and tell us you want to dive today.
* There is a minumum of $50.00 nonrefundable on this class once you have signed up and paid.