Class Cost: $115.00*
Do you want to show the underwater world to your land-based friends? Take the PADI Underwater Videographer Specialty course and you'll learn the skills necessary to shoot your own underwater footage.
What do I need to start?
- PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organization)
- Minimum age: 12 years old
What will I do?
You'll learn about selecting, maintaining and caring for your underwater video equipment as well as safe diving practices while on a videography dives. Further, you'll learn videography fundamentals, such as exposure, focus, shot types, moves, story line and shot sequencing. Then you'll get to put your knowledge to actual use during your three open water dives.
How long will it take?
- Recommended Course Hours: 24
- Minimum Open Water Training: three dives over one day
Where can I go from here?
Your Adventures In Diving Underwater Videographer Adventure Dive may count towards your Underwater Videographer
Specialty course at instructor discretion. This Specialty course also counts toward one of the five required dives
for the Master Scuba Diver Certification. Take your shot at becoming the next world famous underwater videographer
by stopping in today.
* There is a minumum of $50.00 nonrefundable on this class once you have signed up and paid.